- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
Per person cost in US : Adult : $80.00Dollars and child: $60.00 Dollars.
- Pick up from your location
- First destination is Old Dhaka’s historic places (Choose 4 from the provided list)
1.Sadarghat riverport 2.Ahsan Monjil, 3.Star Mosque, 4.Shankhari Bazar, 5.Lalabag Fort, 6. National Museum and 7.Dhaka University (Shahid Minar and KarzonHall)
- Head towards Demra Ghat for reserved boat.
- Visit Murapara Jamindar Bari, Jamdani weaving village(where you can buy Jamdani as you wish)
- If you are lucky enough you might enjoy the beauty of river Delphine
- Drop Off
NOTE : Required minimum 6 adults per trip.
More about Bangladesh
More about Dhaka
More about this tour
"Murapara Rajbari" is one of the examples of such activity of an affluent community located in Murapara village, about 25 kilometres southeast of Dhaka on the western side of the Dhaka-Narsingdi road. The Murapara Jomidarbari/Palace was established by the founder of the Murapara Raj family named Ramratan Banerjee. He was appointed as treasurer of the Natore estate and rose to a high position and acquired large properties by dint of his honesty. One source says it was Ramratan Banarjee who constructed the palace in 1889 but the other source says he just established the basement of the structure. It was Protap Chandra Banarjee who left his old traditional house and made new palace behind the old one in 1889.